Here are the rates and benefits of joining Search and Rescue Dogs of the United States:
$25 per Year
Registration Ends Jan. 31
Individual membership offers the following benefits:
- Certifying Your Dog for Air Scent, Trailing, Disaster, Avalanche, HRD, or Water
- Becoming a Certified Evaluator
- Meeting NIMS Typing Standards for Your SAR Dog
- Meeting the Needs of Law Enforcement by Satisfying Standards Set by Case Law for Evidence
- Taking Part in SARDUS Training and Continued Education
- Listing Yourself Available to Respond to Emergencies Outside of Your Jurisdiction on a Regional Basis
- If your belong to an Agency with membership- FREE re-certification tests!
- Having Direct Input in How Your National Association Works, How You Are Certified, and How You Are Deployed
If you would like to automatically have your dues renewed every year do so here: Note you must go into Paypal to unsubscribe.
$150 per Year
Agency membership offers the following benefits:
Agencies with Current SAR Dog Resources
- NEW! Each Agency Membership Comes with free re-certification tests for your members!
- Certify Evaluators in Your Jurisdiction
- Certify Your Current SAR Dog Resources
- Meet NIMS Typing Standards for SAR Dogs
- Satisfy Evidence Standards Set by Case Law for Canines
- SARDUS support should your resources need to testify in court
- Available Training and Continued Education
- Note: each individual must also hold an Individual Membership.
Agencies with No Current SAR Dog Resources
- Provide Support for Developing Local Resources
- Provide Training and Education
- If you need a SAR dog team, we will work to provide you a SARDUS-certified resource and assist in setting mutual aid agreements with SAR organizations that are SARDUS-certified.