Cost $50 per certification test.
- Cost does not include room or board, accomidations for the SAR conference is at the YMCA at the
- Tent camping, RV parking and hotels are available in area please contact us for more
- Area search and trailing certification tests require multiple days every effort
will be made to accommodate schedules, but please plan on at least two days. HRD will be completed over a single
- Please read and be familiar with the testing Standards, which are listed in the members
section of the website.
- Pre-evaluations will be done, if the team is not determined ready to
test a refund will be offered due to the huge time commitment for each test.
- Those wishing to
take multiple certification tests or have multiple dogs, we will accommodate your primary request and all others will be based
on availability- please contact us at time of registration with your requests.
deadline May 1, 2015
- No refunds given after May 10, 2015
To attend a SARDUS clinic you must be a paid member, $25 year.
Click here to become a SARDUS member
Step 2- fill out registration form (this is for a SARDUS test only and is not registration for the SARCON
*note we will only offer one test per handler, if you would like to request a second type of test or to test
another canine please contact us prior to making payment- subject to availability, first come first serve
Step 3- payment secure with Paypal
or send a check made out to;
Search and Rescue
Dogs of the United States
46848 Highway 61 PO
Otis, Colorado 80743
Click here to review standards
Questions email us here: